That one annoying person who texts you....

So I'm not a big texter to begin with. I honestly think it's retarded to text paragraphs. Just call the damn person. Jeez.

I will get a text message, look at it, and then forget to reply Because it's too much effort.

but anyway,

Do yous guys every have that one annoying ass person who always (at least once a day) texts you random shit about stuff that you don't give two fucks about?

There is one person who at least once a day texts me random ass shit about coworkers or what his friend did last night. Or that he thinks his manager might be a fan of _____ indie band.

And he'll talk about shit I've never heard of and he'll say it like I'm supposed to know exactly who/what he's referring to. Like one time he was like, "is it just me or does everything [some record producer] touches turn to shit?" Like who the fuck is that and why do you expect me to know what you're talking about?

And I almost never reply. Maybe about half the time just to attempt to be courteous.

And still every day...

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope and you wanna knoe why, because I'm no a texter, I call people instead, I also put no emothion into my texts so I don't feel like they get the message across. I also find that texting is more time consuming because I have too wait for them to reply and I also don't understand if someones joking with me over a text so ya that's my answer

What Guys Said 5

• Text messages are kind of retarded. 99% of the time people are just talking about useless shit. it's helpful that 1% of time when you the get an address texted to you.

• Wow, you seem to be such a gentle soul.

He's obviously trying to get your attention and talk to you on diverse subjects, to see if anything interests you.

If you don't like the guy, just tell him to quit it.

• Yes, I have people like that for sure. I only reply to them if I recognise what they're talking about but most of the time I just nod. I usually think it's rude to tell them that I don't know what they're saying so I just nod. It's only 10% of the time that I understand them.

They seem to live in a world of their own or something, but does it ever cross their minds that they're confusing someone?

• they can't know unless you tell them you don't understand instead of just nodding

• Perhaps text him "love you only when you speak English"!

Be grateful he doesn't use the 144 abbreviations that exist for use in text messages. Oh dear :-)

• so a person is annoying for trying to converse and know you. Cool.

What Girls Said 5

• If you don't say anything how is he suppose to know what he's doing is annoying you? If you continue to go along with it he'll keep doing it because in his mind everything is good. It's really rude to talk about him behind his back.

• Yes I did say that to the person and if you're going to sit here and argue then get off my question

• I shall get off when I'm ready. I'm not arguing you just can't handle me disagreeing with you talking bad about someone behind their back, and no you never stated in your question that you said any of that to him.

• Oh okay so I don't like texting either but when I do it's paragraphs, lol. I talk a lot too so when its through text, on the phone or in person I just talk a lot. Paragraph typers don't annoy me unless it's something I could care less about, like repeat problem, rant, gossip or something irrelevant to the conversation. I do forget to text people back, I just never liked the whole text thing.

• I used to. He would send text msgs and when I wouldn't his texts he would send me msgs on fb, I just stopped relying to him altogether.

Just ignore the person, they will get the hint eventually.

• OMF YES -___-" Ihave this friend who now lives in Hawaii. We barely even kneweach other in middle school when she moved, and now she really acts like were so gah damn close. She calls me "bby" "boo", texts me every morning andwants to call me sometimes, and she sends me so much friggin dumb snapchats that I don't even respond to. It's so annoying because I know she has friends of her own there and is only chatting with me when she gets bored. Its. So. Fucking. Annoying

• I get texts from guys I used to hook up with. Now when I get them it bothers me that they say this "hey do you want to chill ;) I miss u" what they mean is "wanna fck, I miss your puss-e"

Which I always respond with an excuse or a straight up I don't want to fck you or a I don't respond.