Girls, would you date a disabled guy?

I have a friend who is disabled. He limps with a cane and such. He's really nice, funny, smart, but a little reserved in some situations. I feel bad cause he always gets friend zoned. It seems girls just don't want to give him a chance.

Would you date a disabled guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like to date him, I love guys nice funny and smart, it is understandable he can be reserved. I also got friend zone that should not stop from continuing dating other people until I find someone will want to start a serious relationship. I mean isn't that the whole point? Disability got nothing to do with it.

What Girls Said 4

• i've never dated anyone with a physical disability but I did date a guy who was mentally handicapped. he was the sweetest, most gentle guy ever and I felt really bad when I broke up with him because he was so wonderful. but I had just come to the realization that I wanted to date women too and he didn't want that so it had nothing to do with his disability. I'm attracted to personalities not bodies. so yeah, if I liked his personality I would.

• Nice, funny and smart work for me. The only disability that would be a dealbreaker for me is mental retardation or something that otherwise prevents successful communication.

• Yes I would.

• if that's all that's wrong, sure I would

What Guys Said 1

• If we were talking about a girl and it was nothing genetic, I would .