Do you text a girl regularly?

This guy and I went out a few times/hung out. He referred to it as a date subtly a few times... but he doesn't text me regularly. Like he'll either text to see if I wanna hang or to say he had a good time and leave it at that. We don't actually talk via phone/text at all... wouldn't a guy you're seeing do that though? I'm confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems to me, sweetie, this particular guy, may date other girls, hang out with other girls, and you are just "one of 'em." He sounds to me as though he doesn't want any real strings attached, feel obligated that he has to be at anyone's beckon text calls, and I would say you both are "casually dating". Yes, normally when two people are dating, they will keep in touch with one another, maybe hang out or do whatever. But it really depends on their situation. In essence, 'casual dating" is "whenever," nothing too heavy, where "regular dating" is more on a steady basis, a bit more "personal."

What Guys Said 2

• I don't text girls. when I see one I know she comes and talks to me. texting fucked up every possible target I had.

I only text her for important things like schoolwork and dating and sometimes to see if she wants to be with me.

• Not really, unless he starts to like you. A guy that is good with girls knows that texting is primarily for setting up dates and not to build a connection.. Have you been intimate or slept with him yet? Does he push it to go that way?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe when he sees how things are progressing then he will text more rapidly. He might be busy or something or not like to text...