I'm not sure how old this girl is, but girls what is the highest you'll go in age?

Girls what is the highest you'll go in age? She's out of high school but I don't know how long. Maybe a year or two? So she's 19/20? I'm 25. Too old?

I have no idea how old she is, and I don't care. I think she's older but I could be wrong. I think I look old for my age.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you should be fine. Girls mature mentally faster than most men, so I wouldn't worry about it. The majority of the guys I talk to/date are older than 23. I'm 19. Guys my age are usually too immature.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely not too old. I'm 18 and I've dated a 25 year old and a 27 year old. The only thing we did wrong was grow attracted to one another before thinking about how old the other was. Let's face it...when we like someone, these things tend to slip our minds. Besides...it works for some people. Young girls often like older men, and older men often like younger girls. Everyone wins. If it feels good (and it's legal), just do it and enjoy it!

• nope go for it, I'm 23 almost 24 and my fiancee is 32, to me age is nothing but a number, if I happen to fall for somebody 5,10,15 years older then me then it happens

What Guys Said 2

• If you're just out to have fun and she is too, it might be OK. But in general, it's too much age difference for a serious relationship...

• Your both adults. Don't worry about it.