GIRLS/GUYS = Should I buy my date a small present?

Her Birthday was 4 days ago and I was thinking of getting her something small when we are having dinner today :)

What do you think? Thanks.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems sweet and considerate, maybe you can buy her a rose? I wouldn't buy a whole bouquet right away, but maybe a couple of roses (or even just one) are a sweet thought.

1|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• maybe flowers and take her out for dinner. What does she like - maybe a walk under the moonlight in the park.

0|0
    0|0
  • No those abs are enough. She would probably prefer sex.

0|1
    2|1
  • flowers are a good idea.. I like what the other guy said about the fake flower because it never dies .. however, if you two have only been dating a short time then you better hold off on anything overly romantic or love like.. I mean that's just my opinion but everyone is different. You know the feeling between you two so let that feeling help you decide.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• I think it seems like a good idea

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely sounds like a good idea. Like CrystalMinds said though, keep it small like you said, nothing too big or fancy or anything. Just something small you think she'll like.

Also, unless you know she likes roses, fake roses might be better than the real thing. I got my ex roses a few times only to later discover they slightly depress her because they slowly die, but she still kept them and still has them (they're super dead. lol). Then I got her a fake one since it would never die.

Perhaps that would be a good choice. :)

1|0
    0|1