How come guy's don't find me pretty?

I have red auburn hair but it is really bright red in the sunlight pale skin and a lot of freckles and very dark brown eyes and long eyelashes I am 4'11 and very skinny, I am very popular I have a lot of guy friend's and everyone think's I am funny that is what I am known for but there is another girl her name is Madison and she look's just like me except she is bigger, she is great at basketball, she has less freckles, she is 5'1, and she has braces and I don't but we are both popular but the guy's rated all the girl's in our grade they gave Madison a 7 and they gave me a 2 that really hurt my feelings :'( she has dated a lot of guy's in the past and she is taken as of right now. How come she can get all the guy's and I can't we are no different we aren't boring and we are not weird we are both charming. But all the guy's think she is so pretty and I am just ugly most of the girl's I talk to think I am prettier then Madison but Madison is kind of a jerk she stole one girl's boyfriend. And she is dating him right now, but I don't get it apparently she is the pretty one and I am the ugly one but some of the guy's prefer me over her, one of her ex's called her a ***** and I don't blame him because she kind of is one. But since everyone else think's I am ugly I agree with them I lost all of my self confidence? :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't understand why your letting this get to you, I don't think you had a lot of self confidence to begin with, I mean come on, why does being popular matter anyway? Does it somehow make you better? Nope not at all, I'm not trying to be mean but I feel that your just jealous of this other girl because she can get a guy to date her and you cant, another thing too, your letting the opinion of some people affect your life when in all reality their opinion won't even matter when you older. Just cut out those that ain't your friends and keep your good ones close

What Guys Said 5

• That's really sad, those lists are so immature. I wouldn't put much stock into subjective lists. Maybe the one guy who wrote the list is just biased against you.

Or Maybe you're not the most attractive person in the world, but at least you have a better personality than most people and have either way.

• They probably do you just don't realize it. Typical girl fishing for compliments lol

Rating you was just being assholes and they probably didn't mean it. Groups will make people act differently

• mehh, tbh the less you care about what people say the easier life is sometimes. People ALWAYS call me "ohh you're such a douche!" Or "why are you such a f**got?" I don't give a sh*t about it lol.

good luck! :D

• I never rate women. That's stupid

• Awwwwww poor baby show me what you look like and I will tell you how beautiful you are

What Girls Said 3

• Trust me on this one: social standing effects how attractive the guys at school will 'like' you. Guys worry about their social status too and would lie about finding so and so hot because his friends think so too. And don't worry about your looks. They shouldn't be the most important thing. And you're still in school so you have puberty to finish. And just remember: you're nice and Madison is a jerk. Even hot women get rejected by guys just for being a b!t(h. And if guys don't want you because you're not 'hot' they aren't worth it. Beauty is skin deep. Just appreciate who you are. I hope the best for you.

• Her swag is probably on a 10 and she believes she's hot. You might not have any sex appeal and really think you're hot so nobody else believes it too.

• Might seem attractive cause she's easy. Don't let it get you down though.