I am a decent Indian gal wants to meet white man for dating and marriage, wher can I find them?

I am hoping to meet someone genuine... can anyone suggest a good dating website as I don't meet any of them here in my country. Someone with good ethics and not look conscious. Tq

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, this isn't stereotypical

I'm sure some guy on here would love to marry you. A lot of the guys on here have inferiority complexes and have developed fetishes as a result. They love mail order brides and women they can't communicate with.

Good luck

What Guys Said 4

• Good luck with that! Anyone who uses online dating doesn't even travel beyond 30-45minutes away from them.

• lol. white man for dating and marriage! seriously?

what if the way you feel about your countrymen is the same way white people feel about you. I am just sayin. you want someone who's not look conscious but you are look conscious here. seems to me like you're frustrated with people there and you want someone to help you get out of your country. but that would be so inappropriate if you fall for colour not for the heart. best of luck.

• There is truth to "what if the way you feel about your countrymen is the same way white people feel about you"

A lot of minorities don't realize this though...

• Tht doesn't matter how they think of me.. N for your info I am not look conscious... N I am happy living in my country. Please do not be judge anyone blindly. I am just saying I wanna get to know.. It will be a start and wether it happens or not its something time will answer...

• see? you didn't realize it. nobody cares. you wanna meet pale coloured humans just because they are white. who cares? all I can say is best of luck with that. but the fact is you are being a little look conscious here or you would never have asked that question at first place. although I got your point. and if you wanna meet people on internet here then go to omegle.com

don't come back crying. have a good day

• not look conscious?

• I have not start dating any white men yet so its not for anyone to say or decide wht they will fell about me. And I am not looking for a white man for pr or anything...

• Right here. wanna move to LA? :D

What Girls Said 1

• Why white men, when you can go for cute Asians or Latinos