Would it matter to guys if the girl hasn't any experience in dating?

because I'm shy and almost 30 years old , what would you think you laugh or think it was a good thing or what are your thoughts .

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on your culture. Of course this wouldn't be exceptional in some cultures, and even here in the US you aren't nearly as unusual as you might think.

So don't worry about what people will think. They usually can't think that well, so ignore that.

What Guys Said 5

• No, some people are into dating and some just aren't. It's no reason to laugh at someone in my opinion. I think there's a whole lot of people who don't date on a regular basis or even at all so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• Teaching a girl something can help build attraction.

Or a guy could be interested in you cause he could groom you into his idea of a perfect girlfriend

• I wouldn't mind it. Of course, I have hardly any experience myself, so who am I to say no?

Put yourself out there and find someone before its too late!

• I would like it. I think its fun when someone doesn't have experience in something and you get to be the one that opens doors for them(figuratively and literally,haha)

• About me I will think about love her immediately .

What Girls Said 0