Would you date somebody who is easy?

Would you date somebody who is easy and believe everything you tell them? Somebody who say more yes than they said no

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you didn't specify, I'm just gonna assume you want girls' opinions too.

No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't date someone argumentative and who goes against everything I say, either.

As for believing everything I tell them, I'd never want to. That, to me, sounds like naivety. Not a good trait (in my opinion).

Conversely, I'd never want anyone who is untrusting and overly suspicious either.

I think what you can take from this is: a happy medium and someone with a brain of their own would suit me just fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No, but I have standards that some other men don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like a good casual relationship to me

0|0
    1|0
    • You prefer someone easy as heck and say more yes than they do anything o wow

• no you're totally right: I want a sassy masculine woman who's argumentative.

silly me.

What Girls Said 4

• No, I wouldn't because:

I don't want a guy that will just give me sex.

A guy that will give me what I want, when I want, because I want it.

Lastly, because I like a challenge.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and if he's so easy I have no reason to just tell him lies and make up excuses. If he says more yes than no then I would be completely honest because I know he'll forgive me and wouldn't speak his mind. So why lie?

But this is only a logical answer, I'm not that kind of girl.

• No why would I want someone who always say yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would. I have standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not called easy

It's being trusting

0|0
    0|0