Why is he so scared to kiss me?

My "boyfriend" always ask for a kiss, I gave him one (on the cheek), but he wants one on the lip and I told him to do it but he is too shy. I'm the quiet girl. Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he doesn't know how to kiss on the lips or is very inexperienced. Just let him know somehow that his inexperience doesn't bother you. A cool trick would be to give him a quick peck on the lips. It could be the kickstart he needed

What Guys Said 4

• Some of the other advisers have good ideas, but I ask you. Can you deal with this lack of testerosity? This will bubble up in other things and you will start getting angry with him about it.

• This is quite a predicament. You can't force him to gain a backbone (you can't control free will) I feel like he'll start doing it after some time he grows into the relationship. But right now its a stalemate in the relationship if he doesn't change.

• Then make the first move.

• Wtf just make out with him. You both know you want to

What Girls Said 1

• Next time he asks, just grab his face and plant one on him without warning. The more you drag it out, the more awkward it'll be.