Would you still go out with me if you were him?

So my bestfriend wanted to set me up with her boyfriends best friend, which would be perfect right? Well since I'm about 3 years younger than this guy, my parents still have to give me okay. Well it was okay until today when my parents decided to change their mind and not let me go on the date with him. This was gonna be our first date. This guy hasn't gone on a date in almost 4 years. I feel terrible having to let him down like this the night before the date. I'm so worried I scared him off or made him feel so bad about himself that he wouldn't want to go out after this? You know, like I don't want to make him feel bad about himself. I think that were going to go out next weekend, if he still wants to. Well guys if you were in his situation, and the girl cancled the night before, but with no reason concerning you.. it wasn't your fault and you knew she still wanted to go out would you? (ps. this guy and I have never really talked, its a sort of blind date besided the fact that we actually know who eachother are)

Most Helpful Guy

• i would just wonder if the parents said that the girl couldn't go out with me once why would they change their mind a week later.

i would probably want to know for sure that it was going to happen before I commit to anything

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, if it wasn't by your choice, I would still want to go out...it's not like you blew him off or stood him up.

• I will - can't guarantee that for anyone else. It's an individual thing :)

• I would still go out with you if I were him since it wasn't your fault.

• I think I would maybe

What Girls Said 0