If I had horrible luck on online dating, does that mean it will be the same in person?

So online I've had a success rate of %0.01 which means %99.9 rejection rate,or they don't even reply to my message

A %99.9 rejection rate would suck so I don't approach girls in person

Most Helpful Guy

• Online dating is always a gamble. Is the account actually real? Do they like your picture? Do they like your profile? Did they notice someone else who they're more attracted to? Did they like your message?

I never did online dating, but I know some people that did and they say that it's usually the guys sending girls a lot of messages. So an attractive girl will get loads of messages every day, it all depends how seriously she checks and reads them. I could imagine if she gets 20 messages every day she's not going to read every single one of them. I don't even read all my emails because I get dozens of them every day. Girls are more like screening/scanning the pages to find an attractive guy. Since there are many guys on there, there's a lot of choice and competition. Even for an average looking it would be tough.

Your success rate may be small, but eventually you'll find somebody. Keyword, eventually. If you don't try enough, you won't succeed and it's 0%

What Girls Said 1

• Women on online dating sites are more or less just window shopping. Seeing what's out there without planning on actually meeting anybody.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know, but I'd assume your chances in real life would be higher, just from seeing the ridiculous "Internet standards". Men and women online have lists upon lists of requirements. Most poepl in real life are ore realistic about their standards.

• My guess is that women feel much more picky about guys online. They are judging you based on some pictures and sentences in your profile. I think it would be easier irl if you find women you're interested in. You could always become a monk too.

• The only type of guy who would do better online than offline is a guy who looks like a supermodel but has an uncharming personality.