Is ten days distastefully soon?

My boyfriend and I were together for 8 months. He dumped me the fourth day he got to college, before his classes started. He even did it through text at 3 am, when I was telling him I was feeling really depressed.

It's been ten days, and he posted a bunch of pictures with him and some girls and guys six days ago. That's fine, however I'm really upset that he just posted five pictures with just him and this one girl three days in a row and changed his profile picture to him and her.

Is it distasteful to post these this soon? My friends all texted me about it, because they hadn't even found out we broke up yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• "DISTASTEFUL" doesn't even DESCRIBE this, sweetie! Let Ms.Paris here give you a few "downright doggie" words that DOOOO: DIRTY, DEVIOUS, DEMEANING, DANK, DORKY, DUMB, DARING...DIRT BAGGISH! Now you see just "how distasteful"he was and---IS. It is not even so much that your friends DIDN'T know about the break up(but of course THAT, too, was being a DONKEY), it is HOW he even went about DUMPING you, and what EXTREME he DID it----through a sick text at 3 am, when you were really DEPRESSED. The point I am getting across to you is, he is a DOUBLE DOUCHE for what he DID to you, and on top of DAT, this DICK has the goalies to post pictures of him and another DAME 3 DAMN DAYS in a row and change his profile picture("DUDLEY...AND DOOLITTLE"). I find this DEGRADING, and so typical of a lot of today's men. And even after college and they get older and on their own, many continue the DRUDGING DRAMA ...Might I also say, DUMBO did you a huge favor by DESERTING you, sweetie. DON'T associate with this DON JUAN again(probably WHY he said bye), and move on to someone more DESERVING "dan dat."And as far as ten DAYS goes, even DAT was---DISTASTEFUL.

What Guys Said 5

• Not really. You're not together. Why are you looking at his posts if you don't want to see it?

• Well He's single so he can do whatever he wants. He went to college and realized he didn't want to stay with a long distance girlfriend he didn't care enough about.

3am breakup text is a dick move though. Just stop looking at his Facebook.

• I didn't look through his Facebook. I unfriended him and all of my friends sent me pictures with "Wth is this?"

• When we got back together after a month in November, I had been on a date with another guy I really liked. That was after 4 weeks, and I still went back to my ex. He also wouldn't let me break up with him in December. I don't understand why he wouldn't let me break up with him, if he was just going to move on so quickly when he went away.

• Because he's a selfish prick?

• At least he broke up before hooking up with her. Just block his fb so you don't have to see it.

• I suppose he had planned the break-up for a while.

Well it's distateful indeed, unless you had a really rocky relationship, and then, he might have moved on quickly.

• I accused him of doing that and we got in a huge fight when we broke up. He was really mad about it. Before he left he brought me flowers and was the best boyfriend ever. I thought that he just did that to make up for the last time we broke up, two months earlier when he insulted me and said he'd make it up to me this time. He had been saying he wanted to make it work when he left all summer. He's such a liar.

• Forget him! Once he starts with something as "degrading" as this, he will always think he can use you as a door mat and walk all over you. "If you are wiling to stoop for this, then you will always stoop for DAT":(

• honey the morning he text you at 3am I believe he was with HER..he cheated and thought he scored a jackpot but when the newness dies down, he will try to crawl back..at that point you can tell him to fuck off!

• Screw him! I mean it, take a screwdriver.

What Girls Said 2

• I told you he broke up with you because of a girl, yes it is distasteful but then again the douche bag dumped you for her..let her have him, she is doing you a huge favor.He will do the same thing to her.The best way to stop hurting behind his actions is to delete his Facebook and stop looking at it.

• Is it distasteful? In my opinion, no.

He had already moved on at that point, so your feelings aren't really a concern of his.

Some people will always find it distasteful no matter how long they've been broken up, which is why I'm saying it's not.

Just don't look at his Facebook or remove his posts from your feed.