Whats your first kiss story?

I love reading the story of peoples first kiss so, tell me about it!

Most Helpful Guy

• It was one of those things in school when you like someone you don't even know. I had never talked to her before. I was in the 9th grade and she was 8th grade. So we never had any classes together. I don't think I'd ever even heard her talk. But she had caught my eye and I kind of liked her.

One day in the cafeteria her friend ran up to me and said "so and so likes you". She had put her friend up to it and was standing on the other side of the cafeteria watching. I don't remember what I said. Probably something brilliant like "Oh".

Anyway a day or two later I saw her in the hall and there was nobody around. So I walked up to her and asked if she wanted to go to the Christmas dance. Those were the first words I said to her. I didn't dance and had no intention of trying, but the Christmas dance was the first thing that popped into my head. She said "OK". I think that was about it and we walked away.

Somehow I got her phone number and called to arrange things. I was too young to drive and my dad drove us. By the time we got to the dance we still hadn't said more than a few sentences to each other. Both of us were quiet and shy. We just ended up walking in circles through the gym where the dance was, out to where the refreshments were, then repeat. Our entire conversation wasn't much more than "You want to get some cookies?" "OK".

Her cousin and boyfriend were there. The gym was kind of loud and dark and we stopped to talk to them a few times. They were in my grade and I knew them better than my date. They would grab some mistletoe and hold it over us. Hint hint. After a few times they started really shaking it over our heads like "Kiss her already dummy!". So I leaned over and gave her a kiss. Maybe 3-4 seconds. Nothing special. But she was a girl, and one that I liked.

So that was my first real kiss. Girl lips are nice, and soft. Me liked. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Ok, I'm kinda of a loser and didn't get my first kiss until my senior year. So this was this girl that I had a major crush on and I finally got her to go out with me. Well we went shopping in the mall and went into wet seal. Well she went into the dressing room and she kind of came out and said she needed help. This girl was beautiful and totally out of my league. So anyways I go in there and well she wasn't wearing her pants but the was underwear. Well that was the sign for you to kiss her and so we kissed. Like I couldn't believe it, not that it was my first kiss, but like I said I had a major crush on her. I felt like I just conquer the world. I just kept smiling like it didn't end for a long time. Well that's my story

• I wish I had one

What Girls Said 3

• It was nothing special. I was 14 and my guy friend had just asked me out earlier that week. I didn't really like him in that way, but he liked me and I was stupid and just wanted a boyfriend, so I agreed.

Well we went to a movie and he had already told me that he planned on kissing me on our date. I was full of anticipation and I was a nervous wreck. Then about halfway through the movie he whispered to me "You wanna, uh, do that thing that we talked about?" He must have been nervous too. So we kissed and it was a weird, clumsy, open-mouthed sort of thing. Then we just went back to watching the movie. I remember thinking, "Is that IT?" Haha I was hoping for something a little more romantic. :P

• Haha my first kiss was on New Years when I was in grade 10 and my bestfriend was having a party ad her dad wasn't going to be there so we were excited for yhat, and my friend was dating this guys couple years older and he brought his friend to the party, and we were all doing vodka shots and I got completely wasted and my friend talked to her boyfriends friend that I wanted to kiss him when I didn't at all. So he followed me around the whole night until he got really close to me and grabbed my face and made out with me, I was trying to pull away but he held my head there the whole time and it happened to be Infront of all of my friends. After it was done, half of my face and my nose was wet from his toungue. It was probably the sloppiest yuckiest kiss of my life.

• i was 16, working in a supermarket. a cute kid from the neighborhood would come in often with his basketball...to my line so I started to notice him. we started to chat and he invited me to play basketball...well...he kiss me I think that was my first kiss lol...

the last guy I went out with...he took me out to his motorcycle ride...he helped me with the helmet and stole kisses from me...

tell me about your experience :)

• We were hanging out all day, went to dinner and were sitting on the couch and he just kissed me which turned into making out the rest of the night and I was 15 :)