What was your reaction when your ex got a rebound?

My ex and I dated for 3 years and he was my first love and first for literally everything and after we broke up he he started dating someone 9 days later. My question is how did you feel or reacted when you found out your ex got a rebound quickly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wasn't all that shocked...after learning she was confused about her sexuality.

What Guys Said 2

• Hurt, wounded. Unable to look at them. I asked myself how long had that actually been in the works? Were they seeing each other before we broke up? Betrayal is a common feeling. Questioning my worth. Is she so good that he would break up with me just to be with her? Questioning what was my relationship worth. After all what was it all for? Avoiding them is common.

• Hurt that she would eagerly want someone else.. Once she actually went through with it. She just showed her true colors and it was easy to accept that she is not anything I want in a woman to begin with.

So good riddens.

What Girls Said 2

• My ex of 3 months hooked up with a girl the night we broke up. Same girl he said he had nothing going on with when we first started dating. It made me sick to my stomach and broke my heart. Made me feel like I meant nothing to him. But guys just have a different way of dealing with break ups than girls do. And now I look back and think how much better I am without him

• He was my ex didn't care what happened to him.