What would cause you to not want to give a guy a simple kiss on the lips?

A question for the ladies

What would cause you to not want to give a guy a simple kiss on the lips at the end of a date (provided that the date went well and you liked him)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Either:

a) I'm not attracted to him

or b) I am attracted to him but don't feel ready to break physical barriers yet.

If I haven't known the guy beforehand (or for very long) then even if I am attracted to him, I won't kiss him. I have to get to know him first before swapping spit.

• Why would you go on a date with someone you werent attracted to?

• What are some things you find unatractive?

• I will go on a date with people that I think have potential, but maybe on the date realize there is no attraction or chemistry. Happens a lot actually.

What Girls Said 6

• If the date went well AND I liked him, I would give him a kiss on the lips. So if I didn't do that, the date either didn't go as well as he thought, or I don't like him as much as he thought. or both

• No attraction is number one. Bad breath, wrong moment for the kiss, wasn't ready for the kiss. There are a lot of reasons why she could have backed down. Ask her.

• I don't kiss on the first date. After the first date, I wait for the guy to make a move and kiss me.

• If it's our first date then no matter how much I like him I wouldn't give him a kiss on the lips haha I don't know why, but somehow I just don't want to seem easy or something like that so I would kiss him after X dates ONLY if he kissed me first.

• Lack of attraction, or I get the feeling he judges girls for moving too fast physically.

• Well if I knew 100% beforehand that I wasn't attracted then I obviously wouldn't go. But if it was a guy I'd met briefly, or online, then I don't really know for sure. It takes going out and seeing each other in person again to make a decision.

• Is this a first date? We may have had a good time but I don't go swapping spit with guys I don't know. And after a first date I don't know him well enough.

I always kiss my boyfriend after dates but I've known him for six years and have been dating for two :p

What Guys Said 0