How long should I wait for him to call me after our date last night?

This great guy and I went out on a date last night. We had an amazing time, probably one of my best dates :) anyways on the way home he didn't ask for my number but I know that he had a great time. As I far as I could see he was having just as much fun. I kinda brought it up and said Jimmie your phone and I'm gonna put my number in. He smiled and said good and I put my number in. He hasn't tried contacting me.. Maybe he's busy or something but I'm just wondering how long I should wait before I give up. And would it be okay if I texted him first? To initiate talking or is that wierd?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a good idea to wait for him to initiate the talking because that shows he's truly interested in you. You don't want to stress out too much or waiting too long, so just do what you have to do with school and such. Many people said if he's interested, he would take some time to text or call you especially after the date. If you really want to text him, just say hi with your name and remind a bit of the date you guys had and see if he responds.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0