Would you date a supermodel for a day?

Let's say one day a famous and gorgeous supermodel invited you to date her for a whole day with the possibility of sleeping with her at the end of the date. Would you accept it or decline the date?

I know I would accept the date.

Most Helpful Girl

• I MIGHT date a super model man but I'm not attracted to your typical male model because they have this refined carefree expression - I like guys who look attentive, focused, dramatic, ambitious - those are not the types of men they choose to be models - models are supposed to look casual and carefree but if I found a male model that was stylish I would definitely date him. I remember looking at a photo of a very stylish man when I was vacationing in greece and I could not get the guy out of my head - he looked amazing.

• Where did you see him, magazine, billboard?

• It was in the bus shelters that I was in. They routinely had his face and I think he appeared on a Tyra Banks T.V. show about 6 months later - apparently his face was disfigured in a very big way but he was able to hide that by getting the camera to photograph him only at specific angles.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, I WOULD go out on a date with a SUPERMODEL! :D lol

• no I wouldnt

• Nah I don't think so

• No, I would feel extremely self conscience around them and wouldn't be able to enjoy myself.

• A day? Just a day?

lol no, I'd probably spend the next two months complaining about my shit-fucked life where I'll never have another opportunity to see him again.

• male models are kind of dull

• sure, why not

• Not a chance.

• Why not, they're usually hot

• No, I'd just feel super ugly all day. I'd go out with an attainably hot guy, though! :)

What Guys Said 11

• Sure.

• Knowing that I could never attract a woman that even looks half as good as model...no I wouldn't accept the offer. I will stay with someone that is more attainable. Like the hooker that works about 6 blocks from here. :)

• It'd depend on what she wanted to do.

• at this point of time...no

usually...idk maybe depends on who it is

• Would I hang out with them sure. Date them ? No

• Rosie Jones? I couldn't say no!

• If she was plus-size then yes for sure

• Of course.

• accept it obviously

• if the date includes sex, yes.

• As I'm currently single then yes; if I wasn't single then no