Women, would you care if a guy you like has never been kissed?

I am 6'1, skinny, and have a cute face but I have never been kissed. It is because of some bad anxiety issues I had in high school but finally improved on in college. In the class room girls seem to really like me and flirt a lot but I haven't been to many college parties and I don't like the idea of just hooking up at a party. I get attention from very attractive girls that have had lots of experience and of course I want to date them but I am afraid my lack of experience will stop these relationships from happening. Girls who are of college age, would you not date a guy because he has never been kissed?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would prefer a guy who has never been kissed. I'm lucky if I can find a guy whose never had sex.

What Girls Said 12

• My fiance was my first kiss, at age 21. He was not bothered by it at all and he taught me how to kiss. And I will say that girls won't be bothered knowing you've never been kissed. The ones who are probably aren't worth your time.

• She likely won't know. The last guy who kissed me tried to eat my face so there are horrible practiced kissers. Just don't go in with your mouth wide open then let her lead. Her mouth will indicate when you are to part your lips more and slip some tongue but don't be too pushy...meet halfway. With time you'll pick up your own style.

You could get it out of your system by going to that messy late nightclub and kissing as many girls as possible as a research project.

• I wouldn't care because I'd give him his first kissing lessons. You can always learn to kiss by practicing. Either on a pillow or your arm. If a girl really likes a guy and he's not good at kissing, she can always teach him.

• It wouldn't.

A friend of mine (eel she's a girl) had her first time a couple of weeks ago, the guy didn't know it was her first and told her she was a good kisser. Her only kisses ever were drunk kisses that she doesn't even remember about. So don't worry so much. Usually, if you feel ready, you will learn fast. And many girl would be willing to date you.

• Nope, I'd find it cute actually, and would make me even want to kiss him more.

• wow really, every time I see a cute guy, first thing I think, "he probably has a girlfriend" and "has loads of experience" but no I do care he the guy has never been kissed, heck we all learn quickly! :)

• I wouldn't mind at all and it would be an honor for me if I would be his first kiss

• No but practice makes perfect. I suggest you should try kissing a peach before you learn to kiss a girl first.

• No, I would still date a guy even if he has not been kissed.

• I'm a girl in college that also lacks experience, so I definitely wouldn't care.

• They don't have to know you haven't kissed anyone.

• No, I would still date him. I would probably just go a lot slower sexually with you so you could enjoy all the new sensations and enjoy it more. there's nothing like your first sexual experiences (especially if you love the person!). My first boyfriend and I were together for a yr. We never had sex but did everything else. We were so much in love and both virgins. Every touch seemed to electrify. Since I remember how magical it all was, I would want you to experience it the same way. Unfortunately, most of my sexual experiences since were unpleasant. I wish I had saved my actual virginity for someone important...

What Guys Said 5

• it isn't your lack of experience that is hurting you. it is your lack of confidence & worrying about not having kissed a girl that is hurting you. girls can sense this stuff.

if girls are flirting with you, then flirt back with them. up the emotion/situation with these girls. you might fail horrendously your first couple times doing this but you should learn what you did wrong if you failed. learn what works for you & what doesn't. then you will be able to talk to any girl you want and she will want to talk to you about anything that you want to talk about like her going out with you. [make sure you read that correctly "she is going out with you". you are not going out with her because you can go get any other girl that you want. you don't need her, she needs you because you are that great.]

learn what girls you can approach & what you are hunting. you might be a bunny hunter or you be at the other end and be a bear hunter. right now you seem like you need to hunt aggressive bunnies (they think they are hunting you with their cuteness and will come on to you, making for an easy in).

get over your anxiety issues. you know you look good so believe in yourself and carry yourself with that confidence. stop looking at your faults because that will carry over to how you present yourself.

your best way to get over the anxiety issues of the past & your self-conciousness about not doing anything with a girl is to just fake it. act like you have been there before. talk yourself up into being 'the champ' link

when you're talking to the hot chicks that you want to date/bang, relax & talk to them. have some interest for them but make them more interested in you because you have that much going for you. challenge a girl on something if you can, but don't be a complete ass about it. don't just agree with a girl to try to seem like a nice guy. girls will try to test you in order to see if you have a personality of your own & the confidence to say no to them. do not be a push over unless you want to be quickly moved to 'just friends'.

• also, if you get invited to any party or non-class-related social event, go to it...if it is a girl that invites you make sure you go to it. if it comes up that someone is having a party, try to go to it. don't say 'can I come to your party' let a girl know that she should want you to be there. if its guys that are having a party then you can go about it differently but don't go to a just-guys-hangout.

• when you go into a party, know that the disco ball didn't turn and music didn't start playing until you walked in. have that amount of confidence and ability to talk to anyone like youve known them for years. go with this auro about you and you will have better luck.

• similar to my situation. And my current girlfriend loves me for exactly this reason. Before we started dating I never even touched a girl.

• Oh wow man really never been kissed not even like in 11,12 age? You should go to partys more and socialize. Shoot if girls chatting with you, you can probably even tell her that and it would get it out of the way cause she might find that really cute.

• starts off like an ass but finishes with a good point

• lol I was like 110 lbs at 21 with these horrible silver round glasses I know all about it. Gotta have a bit of ass in you to get girls interested. Hey I like you doesn't work any more!

• only if he wasn't good looking

• seems most girls are turned off by that unfortuneately