Photo Of My Text Messages: link Just before these messages,I asked her if she would like to come out with me.

Link: ( link ) to the iphone messages.

Just before these messages,I asked her if she would like to come out with me at the weekend and I said I wanted to show my friends how pretty a girl could be.She didn't text back after that...Anyideas why?

Thank you everyone.

Sorry the Question is: ** Why did she not text back do you think?**

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You didn't ask her to come out with you, you asked her to be your trophy "show friends how pretty a girl could be".

• Thanks for your comment...

I asked her out and then said my friends will be there and I want to show them "how pretty girls can be" as a compliment,Cause girls always want to be introduced to the guys friends?

• Yeah I think she got it the wrong way, thus I commented like that.

• Don't text her again for a few days, If she doesn't text you back with like "so when and what time are you meeting me?" etc then guarantee 95% sure she isn't interested. Sorry dude :/

• Thanks for your comment but why would she say this after our first date: link

• from that text I am 100% sure she is basically just trying to say she really likes you. Whenever girls text you with long messages and questions to encourage you to make a response it's always a good sign