Would you like to date someone that has goals?

would you like to date someone who has goals in life that's actually pursuing them or someone who like to be around you all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never date anyone who had no goals they were pursuing, nor would I date anyone who I didn't like being around. If I date someone without goals, I might as well decide to date a piece of driftwood. If I date someone I don't like being around, I might as well date a skunk.

What Guys Said 5

• I like more of a middle ground in between goals and around all the time.

• Neither is fine as long as they stay truthful to meh

• Pursue their goals and find their way to happiness. It can be tiring if she is around you constantly and her sorta not doing her own thing.

• sometimes I do

• if I'm her goal yes, id want a girlfriend to be with me 24/7 and id want her to want me the same

What Girls Said 1

• Someone not having a goal to work toward is really sad. :/
    If anything, it seems really unhealthy for someone, whether it be a girl or guy, to go into a relationship with no goals other than being in that relationship -- it's a disaster waiting to happen: They will become too attached and suffocate the partner, which can be more of a negative than a positive... Everybody needs space. Not to mention if anything does go wrong, the dependent person won't be able to mentally handle it and will sink, because the relationship was the only thing keeping them afloat. When your crutch gives out, what else have you got to lean on? Everybody should be self-sustained to at least some degree, and have some sort of goal to work toward. Unless it's a parent toward their child, a person's life should never revolve solely around another.