Girls! Why hasn't she texted back? I need your help!

The last 3 messages:

•Me|6:40•

Yeah we are all heading out to The Welcome Bar on Saturday,If you like you can come,It's totally up to you :) It would be nice to show them what a pretty girl looks like :) How are all your family? x

•Her|9:20• Thanks James yeah sure, but l am not sure if l am around this wkend I'll know better before then and let you know. I am sure they'll meet plenty of pretty girls out in Belfast with you! Everybody is really well thanks x How about your family? :+)

•Me|10:40•

Ah okay-They're good thanks,I better get some sleep goodnight x

She never texted back after that...Do you have any idea why?

Most Helpful Girl

• you already said goodnight. so it was the end of the convo. its a new day so just text her. its not like you asked her a question & she did not reply. you said goodnight. its just like good bye. the end of the convo for the night. JUST TEXT HER AGAIN

• Totally agree. You said goodnight, there wasn't anything else for her to reply to.

What Girls Said 5

• it probably sounded like you were ending the conversation when you said you were going to sleep and goodnight. wouldn't read too much into it

• What should she have said after that? I mean, other than maybe a good night text to you? You basically killed the convo.

• You basically ended the conversation, there was nothing else to be said.

If you want to talk to her start a new conversation.

• maybe she fell asleep or thought there's no point in replying back since your going to sleep I do that sometimes

you kind of ended the conversation hence she didn't reply back

• She probably fell asleep that night and then wasn't sure what to say the next morning.

Or she was somewhere last night and her phone died and she hasn't had a chance to charge it yet.

What Guys Said 1

• Send her a pic of those rock hard abs. That should do the trick!