Question about strip clubs?

the guy I'm dating used to go to strip clubs quite often, for many years.

Hes trying to pay bills and he started seeing me in June he hasn't been to one.

I told him now he has his bills paid he should go, and he said 'Nah, when you have someone you really don't need to go."

But the fact is I don't mind him occasionally going, and he even said "you know, bachelor parties or once a year would be fine."

He even asked me to go with him sometime.

My questions are:

1)shut up and don't encourage him to go since he said he didn't want to

2)tell him I'm cool with it and to have a good time (by himself)

3) go with him on occasion and have a good time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shut up.

If he decides to go later and wants to take you with him, go you will have a good time. The girls will be hitting on you.

• Most women who work at strip clubs, are often bisexual. That's why they hit on you...that or they think you are (the qa in this instance)

What Guys Said 6

• if his job is at a strip club then he's working to pay bills. but... if he's only going there for pleasure only different story. then that is why he's saying nah to you for. and he is upfront with you in saying nah to you for not going to a strip club when he has you to love and care for.

i say shut up don't encourage him. he's there for you sweetie and he's told you that. at least you have a loyal guy.

• I think you've said enough.

If you -want- to go with him, then suggest it, otherwise, let it go. He knows if he gets invited to one for a bachelor party you are not going to freak out, but he also doesn't need to go right now.

• number 3 obviously, it's sexy to bring a girl to those places, and when he goes back he gets to keep the party, it's a nice thing, even better get a lap dance and let him watch

• 1.) He might to start to assume you're okay with a lot of things.

• How about don't mention it again? I used to play guitar. Now I don't. Same thing.

• 3)

What Girls Said 1

• I have experience with this topic from being with my ex. Let me just tell you... I think it's a really bad idea to even discuss this with him. You should say nothing UNLESS you have a problem with him going... First of all... why would you encourage him to go? Where you looking to see what his response would be? Or do you really think he should go? And if you do want him to go...why? Also I wouldn't ever go with him. I told my ex that I would go with him too and I thought it was no big deal if he went but by showing him how comfortable I was with the topic I think he thought I was comfortable about a lot of other things. He would comment on the bodies or strippers or tell me stories about things that had happen or that he saw in the past while visiting those places or when bachelor parties hired private strippers (which are by far the worst btw). Suddenly I became uneasy with the topic and I just didn't like anything about it. It got to the point where we actually broke up because he went to a bachelor party. After he told me what happen at previous parties where private strippers came to the house I didn't want him to go. When he didn't respect my wishes we broke up.. I don't regret this either... I've learned that in my romantic relationships it's best to leave that out of it. I'm realistic about things.. and I know men will look at other women just as women look at other men.. however, this is not something I want to discuss with him. Now today in my dating life I find out early on if the man enjoys strip clubs and if he does then I stop dating him. It's a deal breaker. Which is crazy because like I said, with my ex at first I thought it was fine... and my ex before him I went to a strip club with.. Maybe my views have changed now that I'm older, I don't know... but bottom line. I wouldn't ever bring it up again.