Is dating really a lost cause?

Ok everyone who calls me ugly is a jerk themselves and often much uglier then I am.

some girl said I'm too ugly to have a girlfriend and that I should stop trying before I really get my feelings heart, is dating really a lost cause?

well I was walking in school and I did get a smile from a girl wearing booty shorts, she looked back and smiled ..So maybe I'm so super ugly that cute :) ugly makes you cute at some level.

so hey some girls like real ugly guys :)

Most Helpful Girl

• why are you saying that ? I checked your pictures when I saw your question and I don't think you are ugly at all ! maybe this particular profile pic is not the best of them ,but the rest of the pics are so nice , and by the way you look younger and nicer with the very short cut hair , secondly I have many girl friends who are very in love with their boyfriends who are why looking worse than you ,and those are pretty girls , so it is totally okay , and that girl who has told you this is really mean ,and one day she will be really hurt in her ego or herself because yous can't just put someone down like this and go okay forever

What Girls Said 5

• Personally, I don't think that dating is a "Lost Cause". Just because stupid bitches, say stupid things, does NOT mean you should give up on finding love.

Remember, everyone has a type, you just weren't that girls cup of tea. BUT, that doesn't mean you aren't someones cup. :)

• To be honest, I think most of them were mean to you because of your questions. Maybe you know, maybe you don't, but your questions make you seem conceited. And most people are rude towards those who are conceited. At first, I was also annoyed by your questions of how famous you are, but somehow I learned to accept your questions. I think if you worked with your hair a bit, it will help you with your looks. And I think everyone is attractive in their own ways. You just got to work with your best features and somehow emphasize those! :) good luck .

• lol I had a dog that was so ugly it was cute. But no, I do not think it is a lost cause. Sometimes you have to go through with some crazy people but when you find the one you are suitable to be with it is great. Some girls also like guys that they feel are less attractive than them because it makes them feel a little less insecure.

• so maybe I'm real hot after-all because they too insecure ;) lol because if I was less attractive then ...

• lol if guys don't know how to talk, read social cues or be romantic, then don't date.

• For you it is not a lost cause.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes in a wd it's always a stacked deck; money is the deciding factor in standard dating.

People looking for more authentic ways to get to know each other are abandoning the game more and more, and isn't it for the best?

• Some may say courting is outdated and a lost cause but I do it and date on occasion for fun its really only a lost cause if you think it is I don't think it is so it isn't for me but every one is different. And dude its what's on the inside that matters not the outside anyone who dates solely on looks alone is shallow while looks are nice they are not a major factor.

• There are people out there who are 500+ pounds that find love, I don't understand it at all but I'm shallow. So everyone has a shot right?

• For you, maybe.

• Print out this photo and say to all the next girls "Hey you look like this" link

• it's all a numbers game so don't give up hope. I'm sure there's hundreds of girls on this site that want you. or at least 1.

• what hate about girl is once they find out no like you they like you neather since look for guy they show off.