Just hanging out? Or something more?

I recently met this girl a couple of months ago. I know that she enjoys my company. She looks forward to hanging out with me, and always claims she has a lot of fun when she's talking to me or out with me. When we are out alone, we have a pretty good connection, and can generally talk about anything with solid eye contact for hours.

I'm still trying to get to know her. I haven't made up my mind as to whether or not I like her. But I'm not sure if she's interested at all. Every time I ask her to go do something with me, I never use the words "hanging out" or "date". I generally ask her to get dinner or go out to [insert location] with me. It's really ambiguous... for me, at least.

I'm not sure how to approach this going forward. I haven't found signs of interest from her. We haven't broken the touch barrier yet. I guess I don't want to push things too far or move too fast, but I also would like her to know that I'm considering the possibility of being more than friends. At worst, since we have a lot a common and have a good spark, being good friends wouldn't be the end of the world for me. I would be able to move on and go after someone else.

Any advice or opinions?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• After 2 months, and nothing physical, I would hazard to guess you're just friends.