Why does he text me his every move?

Ok so I have been talking to a guy for just under a year and we have got together on more than one occasion, but I'm wondering if this is normal that I get random texts saying things like "right that's shower done now time for food" then not long after "food done time to chill", Why would he be texting me a running commentary of what he is doing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess he really likes you and he wants to share his every move with you. It is kind of sweet to me, texting makes the world strange sometimes.

What Guys Said 2

• I used to do that it was a habit because people were always bugging me asking what I was doing so I told them turned into a bad habit of telling everyone my every move all the time. I did break it though don't do it anymore.

• I would find it annoying but he likes you and I guess that is him being open and sweet.

What Girls Said 3

• sounds like he's run out of interesting things to say and wants to continue the conversation with you all day but can't think of anything so he's using boring stuff he's doing as little prompts to get you to speak and let you know he's not busy anymore and can talk if you want

• Sounds like you could be onto something there. Thank you

• He sounds like an idiot.

• Bit harsh :-D, no he isn't an idiot he is a really nice guy just wondered if anyone else had expierenced this kinda thing.

• I know a guy that does this and we haven't even hooked up. I have the impulse to reply "I don't give a crap" but I don't. I just say "cool" and keep doing my stuff