Girls: Would you go on a shooting date?

I was thinking of asking the girl I've been seeing to go to the range with me this weekend. She knows I'm the outdoor type, but I haven't told her I'm a gun owner and enthusiast. We've known eachother for awhile now and she knows I'm not crazy and I'd never hurt anyone. I know she's has had some scares and lives in a somewhat secluded area. I think she would get a "kick" out of it (pun intended). What do you girls think?

I do think there's something sexy about a woman handling a gun. I guess the recoil and jiggle effect has something to do with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go. I'm good with guns. But don't go thinking there'll be any "jiggle effect." I would wear a sports bra and I don't have much in the way of boobs to begin with so I'll just have to impress you with my gun handling skills :p

• Even with a 44?

• There can be no jiggling if there's nothing to jiggle...

What Girls Said 8

• I think it would be fun and it would probably turn me on.

If you're worried about her not liking it, why not do something fun

like a paint ball shooting date?

Or perhaps even a regular date like taking her to dinner.

If you both get chemistry why not buy her something like mase to protect herself?

It's not like after the gun shooting she will purchase a gun and be secure.

• I would definitely go on a gun date! I love shooting guns and it's a fun way to bond with your SO over something he likes as well.

• i'd like that,of course,only after a while.

• yes! id suck at first buy I really wanna learn

• yes! yes!yes! we girls dig that stuff...!

• Yes I would. I have a knack for guns.

• It depends on the girl. I think it would be fun, but I know a lot of girls wouldn't like it. If you think she is someone that will like it, ask her to go. If she isn't that type of girl then maybe think of something else to do.

• I think that would be fun. Plus, she's known you for awhile (like you said) so it wouldn't be creepy.

What Guys Said 1

• it depends how well you know her , I'm into this myself and never really done this activity with any of the girls I know , if you know her well it might be an OK idea , it also depends on what see's into if she'd like this or not