Question for the ladies with big busts?

Im a 36or 38 DD bust size I need some new cute bras I have to get them on line because I just don't have the time To waste bra shopping ll I'm in my early 20's so I really want them to be sexy.

Anyone know good places for this size I want push up but not not much padding because they are big enough! lol

any thing I would apreciate. I really like victoria secrets stuff I just don't know which ones are better for my size.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a 38 D and I found some really nice ones at tj maxx or Marshall's . There are some really nice ones from maidenform they have a great selection and they have some stores I would check if they have one near you :) and they have a nice padded bra wish is really great for a bigger bust.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• "you don't have time to go out"? Who's THAT busy?

0|0
    0|0
    • Me.

• Show All
    • Not that I want to spend shopping for bras.

• But it's personal time. That's when you go and do things for yourself, INCLUDING bra shopping. Pitiful, poor time management

• I am told that my hands make for excellent bras :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big breasts they're awesome, but they don't make a girl awesome., I'm sure there's a bunch of huge cute bras you can buy online

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i have a friend who is something like a 34G or something and she said she usually gets her bras from nordstrom. you should probably stick to not pushup. padding and underwire are good for support though. hope this helps!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have big boobs try tj maxx Marshall's kohls nordstrom

1|0
    0|0