Should I have invited him in?

Me and this guy are good friends but we've always been between the fine line of friends or more and last weekend he invited me to stay over and all we did was spoon. In the morning he kept pulling me closer ever after 2 alarms. Last night we were both at a party and as I said I was leaving, he grabbed his coat and ran to catch up to me to walk me home. He walked me to my door and I didn't know if I should've invited him in or not. I like him, but I don't know how he feels about me and I don't wan't to make our friendship any different. Was it just a one time thing or does he want more and has finally decided to make a move? Since it's a recent development neither of us has approached or talked about what happened last weekend and what it means to either of us.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you need to worry about whether or not you should have invited him in. You will have plenty of other opportunities if you decide you want to. It strikes me that what you had going between you maybe starting to change for one or both of you. It's going to be hard not to now that there has been a physical element to it. If you don't want it to become deeper you might want to tell him that before he develops stronger feelings for you. Hopefully he will feel the same. If you think you might want more to develop, it probably will on its own. I don't think you need to talk about that yet. In that case, make the most of opportunities to invite him in emotionally as well.

What Girls Said 0