Please answer guys: we slept together on the first date...?

I met this guy online and we talked here and there for 2 months or so. Then, last week we finally decided to go ahead and meet in person. We met, had an awesome time, and we ended up sleeping together on the first date. Since then, he has brought me home to have dinner with his family, has seen me every single day and spends most nights at my house or I go to his, he bought me a Louis Vuitton purse, let's me drive his car, brought me around his friends, and officially asked me to be his girlfriend. I'm the first girlfriend he has had in 2 years.

But here's the problem. He was talking to another girl before he met me and they had sex together. We agreed we would be honest with each other. Anyways, he received a text and he told his friend it was his "brother", but then they both started to laugh. I knew something was up so I asked him to show me the text his brother sent. He finally admitted it was the girl and she text him that she wanted to have sex with him. His reply was that he wasn't feeling well. Anyways, we got into a big argument about it and he let me call her and I told her what was going on respectfully. He did this because he said he "had nothing to hide" or whatever. Eventually, we cooled things out and he made me his official girl (he had asked prior but I wanted to wait a little longer). We agreed that he could still remain friends with her because we want to have a mature relationship and I don't want to hold him back from anything because he's going to do what he wants to do anyways.

But I kind of don't trust him now because of that. In all honesty, do you think he just fucked up once? Or do you think he really just doesn't give a shit about me? I'm so confused.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think he's done anything wrong.

After all, you declined his offer to be his girlfriend. So he was still free to interact with other girls. I think he was quite kind to break it off with this girl after you showed disapproval. He didn't have to, as you weren't official yet.

I think just take it as a lesson for the future. Until you make it official, there's a chance that a guy's going to contact other girls.

• Thx hun. He keeps reassuring me nothing is going on with them, but it's hard to know that he's talking to someone he's been intimate with, ya know?

• Well, it's natural to feel jealous. But that's just something you need to get over, unless you want to limit yourself to guys who have never had sex, relationships or dates. LOL.

• Lol, good answer! I guess I'm just going to have to be a tough cookie and let it go...because I surely don't want a guy who hasn't had sex, a relationship, or a date. haha

What Girls Said 0