Is it even worth trying?

I'm a sophomore in high school, and I have a thing with a senior. We both like each other a lot, but he'll be going to college soon while I'll just be going into my junior year. I'm not really asking for opinions on the age difference (though if you think it's to much, please share), but is it worth trying out a relationship with him? I'm afraid I'll just end up with my heart broken in the end.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the age difference is too much at this point. It all depends on how much you like each other, where he's going to college (will he be living at home/home a lot or going far away?), how much you trust him, etc. With any relationship, you're risking getting your heart broken in the end, so it really depends on how much you want to be with him right now!

What Guys Said 2

• Do not post the same question twice if you don't get answers please. I reported this one as a duplicate, since it's the exact same thing that you JUST asked

• It will soon become illegal for you to date. He's turning 18, while you're only turning 17. I strongly advise against this. Date someone in high school. Leave the college boys be

What Girls Said 0