Dating someone too attractive?

I would not like to date a 10/10 perfect girl.

I hate to admit it, and give credence to this, but it's true. I really would not like to date someone too good looking. There is something about a really good looking girl that actually turns me off to the point of not paying them any mind at all, totally blocking out.

I like the girls who are just really cute. Not because it's like "Oh, well someone BELOW my level who won't go for anyone else", but because I'd picture them as less intimidating and needy.

What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally feel the same way.

I wouldn't date a guy who had a too damn perfect body. I would feel intimidated and I'd forbid myself to have any flaws..

Same with a girl!

• But don't you think flaws are sort of cute? Like a girl with a "beauty mark" or crooked smile. I love that stuff...

• By flaws I mean physical features that brings insecurities : cellulite, hairs, stretchmarks, smells.. Things you really do not want your perfect partner to discover about you..

What Girls Said 5

• When I see a guy that is extremely good looking - EXTREMELY - I will usually assume that he's a spoiled brat who expects the woman to sacrifice everything for him and doesn't believe in equality. Not all good looking guys are like this but many are - especially the ones who seem to have no imperfections other than a bad temper when things don't go their way (but intellectually and physically they are without flaws)

• I feel the same way even if I'm too proud of my self but still when in comes to a perfect guy, I would feel insecure.

• I'm a realistically a 8/9... Glad I'm not a 10 it's hard enough as is getting a guy to pay attention to me and not just my looks... But I'm also cute enough that even in my 20's my puppy face is unbeatable (my guy's worst nightmare lol)... When I am in perfect shape (like size zero, toned with curves and a nice toned butt) I actually have a harder time finding a boyfriend then when I'm a bit thicker like a size 2/4 (I have a small body frame so that's why I ware such small sizes)

• Hard knock life :D LOL

• I agree 100%.

• I'm a girl but I'd be just as open to 10's as I would to 3's lol. Idk, it's more than physical appearance for me so that's just me I guess.

What Guys Said 2

• Not really but I can see where you are coming from and I 100% respect your decision.

• I would not date any attractive woman. They are too much work.