Girls: If a guy grabs your number but does't call?

Would you think he's a total asshole?

How do you respond when you see him again in person?

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably has so many hoes he can't keep track of all the girls he meets. If I saw him again in person I'd act like I didn't know him

What Girls Said 4

• It is what it is, don't initiate anything other than a friendly smile let him do the initiating I because if he's into you he will do it again... I mean there are times when I have given a guy my # because I liked the flattery but after though realized I do not want to go on a date with him and ignore his attempt, sure it's not nice but going on a date with someone you have no interest in is more hurtful to them in my opionion

• I would think that he isn't interested in me, but wanted to be nice. The next time I would just treat him normally.

• i don't have that problem, because I don't give out my number. if a guy gave me afake number, id just ignore him if I saw him.

• I think that he just wanted to try to hook up or maybe an ego boost. Usually I don't run into these guys again, though. They seem to be most commonly out of towners. If I did, I wouldn't be mad or anything, but I wouldn't try to talk to him, either.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah this happens , they'd likely just think he wasn't interested or lost the # somehow , they likely wouldn't focus a lot of attention towards him if they saw him in person