As a girl would you be affaird to date a guy who liked younger women?

just a simple poll on the subject , would you want to date a guy who specifically liked younger women like 18-20's range lets say , would you be more or less likely to want to date him if you though he just liked younger women . would you be worried he'd lose interest in you once you got older ?

• Yes I'd be less likely to date him
  • Make no difference either way
  • No it wouldn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

• Why on earth would I want to date a guy who liked girls ages 18-20. What happens when I turn 21?

• In that case, lie about your age...

"I'm turning twenty this year!"

"I thought you were already twenty."

"Nope!"

• If he's so shallow as to judge women on their ages then he's so not worth my time in the first place.

What Girls Said 10

• Umm.. what age is the guy?

There's a big difference between a 26 year old going for an 18 year old and a 46 year old going for an 18 year old.

• I don't know lets say late 20's , so about a 10 year age gap in terms of the girls he's meeting

• Well just because someone has a preference for something doesn't mean that they're going to switch when they see something "better" so I wouldn't think that he would necessarily leave me when I got older (as he'd be aging too) similar to how bisexual people don't necessarily cheat on one gender with another just because something better comes along

• In the back of my mind even of I think any looks like an angel I always think guys who do that are creepy.

• I wonder about guys who don't like women in their own age group. usually older guys who have approached me with that tend to be the creepy weird types that I wouldn't want to date anyway.

• Women in my age group are already married, and I don't fancy myself a homewrecker.

• It depends on the guy. As long as we have the same goals, interests, beliefs, etc, that's all that matters.

• Honestly it depends on how old he is. 35 & ?? is creepy. It's just best to stay from a 0 to 5 range gap between ages. Seriously. You have to be a pervert or some rich 50 year old that hire a bunch of hookers that put on shows and pile up togetger in your king size bed.�

• of course. being in my 30's I'm already off his radar.

• yeah, young people in general change their mind too much.

• well I like older men so naturally I want to be liked by them despite me being younger

• Most guys who exclusively prefer much younger women are shallow and control freaks.

• No. I wouldn't mind dating a younger guy.

What Guys Said 1

• That shouldn't be a problem for girls that are 18-20 years old.

Most girls prefer somewhat older guys. But what would happen when the girl turns 21? Is he going to dump her and try to score another girl 18-20 years old? And realistically the dude is gonna have a hard time when he's 70!