What would you think about your brother dating your best friend?

1. What would you think about your brother dating your best friend?

2. What would you think about dating your best friend's brother?

Most Helpful Girl

• Run it by your sister and see how she feels. She'd have good insight into what her friend thinks about you as well.

But to answer your questions:

1) I don't have a brother, but I did have a close guy friend who dated a friend of mine, and it was terrible for me. Why? Because there are only so many hours in the day, and he spent less time with me in order to get to know her. He and I were roommates, so I had to see him around, and my friend around, but I was definitely not included (of course). I know it wasn't personal, but it felt personal.

2) Based on my experience being the third party (see above), I would be very sensitive about putting a friend of mine in that same situation. Only if the guy was AMAZING and my friend was cool (like if she approached me because her brother was into me), would I consider it.

What Girls Said 1

• 1. Veeerrryyy awkward, but I'd be accepting about it.

2. Depends which friend and which brother, my best friend doesn't have a brother.

• For number one, why was it awkward? For number two, let's say for your case a close friend's brother.

• Ok thanks. So it wouldn't make a difference whether he's your friend's brother or not.

What Guys Said 0