Would you date a friend that you knew seince high school

would you date a friend you knew from high school?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in high school, I dated only a few of the guys there, for me, mostly felt like "brotherhood" rather than"manhood," you might say. I actually preferred guys outside "my territory," so never really thought I would end up with any of the "country pumpkins" I had hung out with in the halls from school.

Call me a "school marm,' if you want, but seeing how some of my "country pumpkins" TODAY, never transformed into any sort of "Prince Charming," and the rest just sort of "tied themselves down with a wife and 3 kids," I think I would have to say "friends with no benefits" only. I would never go any further than that, just keep things sweet and simple, merely "brotherly love.":))xx

What Girls Said 5

• Probably, yeah.

• Yes, they'd probably understand me better.

• I currently am lol

• Yes I would

• Yep, doing it now. We stayed connected even after we both graduated and eventually got together.

What Guys Said 0