Guys, what would you think if you knew a friend of yours was dating a girl 6 years older?

Just am curious to find out, what goes through guys' minds when:

1) They date/have a girlfriend who is 6 years older (both are in their 20s)

Or

2) If you know he is dating a girl 6 years older?

I'd really like to know, thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• "Guys, what would you think if you knew a friend of yours was dating a girl 6 years older?"

If I had a friend who was dating a girl 6 years older, I'd give him a high five!

• Why is that considered high five worthy?

• You're right, it's probably more worthy of a salute than a high five. Either way, I'd be awe of his accomplishment.

What Girls Said 1

• I know you want a guys opinion but I personally wouldn't think anything of it and I don't think most men would either. I know plenty of men that only date older women. However, most likely they are not on the same page as far as desires go .. meaning sooner than later she will want more commitment but he is still very young. And most men take a lot longer to fully mature. I think it's rare to see this age difference in marriage but in dating while in your 20's ... again... nothing to think of.