Am I in love for feeling this during a kiss..?

I haven't seen my friend in over two months, our friendship is kinda confusing but at one point in time we liked each other.

We were at a party, dancing together and somehow we ended up kissing for what felt like the longest time ever. It literally felt like time stopped and the world was spinning around us. It didn't matter who was in the room or who saw us, it felt like it was just him and I and nothing else mattered.

I've never felt like that the other times I kissed him or anyone else, does this mean something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it means that your feelings of friendship just jumped a notch to friends with maybe MORE than benefits. Go slow, though. You don't want to appear too "star struck" and scare him off, sweetie. Feel things out, and how his heart may be "pumping" since the "wet one."

Could very well be this little thing called "love," or perhaps just "lust." Both are confusing as hell. Could be both, could be"something".:))xx

• "Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart."xx

What Guys Said 1

• it sounds like love to me.

What Girls Said 2

• i've only felt like that during a kiss with one boy, my first love.

• Doesn't necessarily mean love, but it's a good sign.