Has anybody used OK cupid.com?

Has any body used OK cupid .com? I have an account but any way I've messenger tons well about ten girls and it's been days and so far I've only gotten a few responses for one of them I think I have a pretty good and down to earth profile and picture as some might call it I guess so does any body have any any idea when they will come around?

I thought so
Does anybody know how to gets short tearm or long tearm relation ship that is Hard or easy
I actually need help here real dating advice, how to get the long-term relationship or to even get a short-term relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• I have created a fake female profile just to understand what it is women were seeing on a daily basis, and straight up this wa son plenty of fish but no difference, I had about 33 messages the first day, and I swear to you it was boring as hell. Each and every one of those guys had the stupidest repetitive line. "Hey what's up" "So I found your profile really awesome, what do you like to do?" " Hey do you text?" and so forth just absolute gibberish that women don't care to see but within that wee not messaging anybody I ended up with 157 messages. This being a fake female account average looking so yeah the online thing is fucked. Also side note most of the women on there are just on it for shits and giggles don't have any intentions on ever meeting the guy and more of a confidence booster. kinda like having a pet human who runs around saying your pretty all day. basically the same thing every guy messages her I think your cute id like to get to knwo you better to her its" I think your cute I wanna fuck" so she has no intentions on meeting you but seeing all these guys tongue wagging for her builds her up. and then you have 3% of women who really want to date and find a guy, but go to match or e harmony

What Girls Said 2

• No, never have done the whole online dating thing.

• Yeah I've had it

• Really ? how many messages did you get from guys on that site?

• LOL

• It's really not too difficult to get. Everyone has a type. I would think someone your age would know that by now

What Guys Said 4

• I have a profile but don't go around messaging like I used to. I met some girls off of it but they're honestly total messes. I got catfished off of OKC and POF and it's annoying so I just don't bother with them anymore. The girls online have unrealistic expectation and do not believe they need to do anything to get the Mr. Perfect they describe in their profile. If you do get a reply back just ask her for her phone number to see if she's the real deal. When girls find out that you're looking for an actual date that doesn't involve giving them a free meal they head for the hills.

• Great advice

• You can still try Christian mingle or eHarmony.com if you haven't already, if those don't work out for you just flirt with girls in public I guess

• Oh no way on those. I'm not christian and eharmony is expensive(like 300+ dollars) and you can't even browse the profiles. They give you a limited list per day/few days.

• Online dating as a guy is almost a complete and total waste of time. This ( link ) is taken from an experiment to see how many messages 5 fake male and 5 fake female profiles would get over a period of time. Notice how the average woman got more messages than all the guys put together?

The odds are completely against you. You are literally competing with hundreds of guys to date an attractive girl. Even obese single mums have more options than average guys on online dating.

Don't believe all this? Make a fake female profile, send out a few messages and see how much better it does than your real profile.

• looks like you might get the BA

• I agree. Same is said for women. Way too many deceitful people. They learn what to say, play the game, and normally keep meeting people while your trying to get to know them. Because their thought is, there has to be better, always upping the bar, looking for something that doesn't exist. I don't call it online dating, I call it serial dating. I like the old fashion way of doing things.

• I've tried no luck

• It's largely a waste of time. I leave a profile up on pof on the off chance somebody interesting does sign up, see my profile, and decide to message me. But truth be told, most the women on there are no bueno. Many of them are very generic and boring, relying on their looks. I'm fairly sure a bunch of them signed up solely for the ego boost because many of them write next to nothing of substance. If they were serious, they'd actually say something that might prompt the kind of guy they are looking for to message them. They don't though. That's how you know they aren't very serious about finding anybody.

There women worthwhile on there are very few and far between (as I'm sure it's no different for the good women looking for a guy on there- few good guys and plenty of dirtbags). It's like hanging out at the worlds sleaziest bar (reminds me of Dave Chappelle's show skit about what if the internet were a real place haha).

• why do suppose its like that?

• Because most of them are dysfunctional and that's why they had to resort to online dating to begin with. They have issues. Like I said, I've met some normal women on there, but it's rare. Most of them just aren't mentally or emotionally normal. In real life I meet decent women all the time. Online dating I meet a ton of women with issues.

• Well my siblings don't exactly think I'm normal, in fact they call me mental some times