Texted a girl to study together no response but next day

but next day in class she apoligizes. does this mean she doesn't want to study together or she s interested in me? soon as I came to class she babbled on about how she didn't know what she was doing because of something I forget and asked how I did on it and stuff.

also does it mean anything if a girl sits one seat in front and one to the right of me and whenever she looks my way she quickly looks away (like a twitch) but has no problem looking toward her right where I'm not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she didn't get the text until that morning. She might like you though :)

I think it's hard to determine if someone likes you based on staring.

• this also happened with another girl . we liekd each other but knew each other for only couple days and I asked hero ut and ever since then she avoided me. but now in new class she keeps twitching whenever she turns my way in class . I had that too when I sat in front of her the first few days of class. although if that girl was intereste

• this may be stupid but how do I know if a girl is shy? also would you be intimidated if you noticed other girls in the class thought I was hot?

• Shy girls are usually quieter, speak in softer tones, sometimes trip over words, can be a bit awkward in the beginning stages of meeting them. And yeah, I'd probably be intimidated because some girls are like vultras haha.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I think maybe she's just too nervous or excited to reply and was worried she would mess things up.

• we had studied together two days before though. also after exam today I texted her how she did she said it wasn't too bad. didn't ask how I did. is that a bad sign? or could she be nervous because I think I might have seen her at the gym + sauna yesterday and I couldn't really know for sure because I didn't have lenses on . can she be upset about that maybe?

What Guys Said 4

• Play it by ear and try to keep all contact you do have with her in person. Try setting things up for phone calls instead. If nothing, assume she is not interested. Texting puts you at way too much of a distance.

• She has an eye on you. Don't rush but it's time to built up something.

Give her some attention. If she responds, a little bit more... good luck!

• I haven't got a clue in the world what the mental leaps must be to go from apologizing for missing a text about a study session to interpreting it as her somehow liking you. People apologize for missing texts and calls all the time.

• She is not interested I have heard all the women's excuses whoops I forgot the text I didn't even see it she did see it if she was really interested she would have responded back to the text.

• why mention it then though it was really weird cause others could hear it too

• Oh I thought you brought it up in class not her in that case if she brought it up first then yeah she could be interested or like the girl above me said her friend might be interested that is why she probably rejected you so her friend could have a go at it with you lol.

• what do you mean reject I wanted to work on hw with her? and we had done it before AND I don't know any of her friends? although its awkward now cause there s a girl in our cllass that we work with and she is prob interested in me and I doont have her number and didn't text her about it so maybe she's upset? and I think this girl already has self confidence issues cause the other girl I texted is prettier. they're both like 5 and 7's I think