Girls are they dating?

So I recently have been talking to this girl and getting to know her better. On Facebook she always likes post that joke about being single and her status says single. However there is this other guy that always tags her in his pictures together and she will usually comment and say best time ever I love riley. Stuff like that, they work with eachother and have know eachother for a year but other than that I don't know much?

What Girls Said 1

• This doesn't really mean that they are together. One of my girl friends has a boy best friend and they take many pics often they also post them on Facebook and then many people comment things like "aww you are so cut" and bla bla, but actually they are best friends, nothing more.

• Agreed! I have lots of guy friends too! people might think were together but, couldn't be further from the truth, ask her?

What Guys Said 0