Girls, did you make a plan to get your man?

did you make a game plan to get your man? did it work?

what was your plan of attack to get your man?

the answers are pretty awesome so far ladies..

Most Helpful Girl

• not exactly a plan. we were bestfriends for an entire summer up to December after he broke with his other girlfriend. I did think he was attractive but his ex was a close friend. which is why I rejected him the 3 times he asked me out before. during December though I started liking him a lot and couldn't get him out of my mind so I asked if he'd like to hangout sometime (as friends). the second time we hung out he kissed me and we've been together ever since :3

• so your plan was to get him to you to see what he would do? and you new or thought you new what he would do, and he did it.. yepp that's a plan! and sounds like it worked! awesome for you

What Girls Said 10

• I did make a plan and I did get him, but then I quickly lost him because I didn't think I'd actually get that far and was unprepared haha. In other words, I didn't make a plan for what to do once I got him.

• No. Haha, I don't like anyone that much :)

I'm more relaxed about it, heck this guy has to be downright incredible for me to devise a plan and I'm sure loads of other girls would be doing the same long before I met him in a class or at the café.

I hope one day to do this! It takes serious balls and a great guy!

• no plans, no effort whatsoever from me cause I was his long time crush and unfortunately at that time I don't feel the same way. when he became my boyfriend I can't say I have a plan cause I'm just being me and luckily our relationship works. :)

• No dating isn't a game

• your rtt.. its not. but someone has to plan to catch the other, rtt..? therefore its a plan or game plan to win the other person

• No he pretty much started off pursuing me and I figure if he's still interested then I don't need a plan... neither does he, all we have to do is be good to each other :)

• Don't have to plan ever. Boys come to me haha. He'd had a crush on me for like 4 years so after rejecting him twice I just gave him my number and it was pretty much a given that we'd end up dating.

• Would making a plan help me get one ?

• Nope that was all his plan

• No not really

• I believe I have borderline personality disorder that is only visible in my romantic relationships. When I look back to the relationship I shared with my ex I realize I did in fact have a "plan".. I knew what I was doing. I went through his things when he wasn't home.. I learned everything I could about him. I looked up his ex to see what she was about. I looked through his email and found that he was on a dating site. I made several fake accounts and used pictures of beautiful women I knew he would like.. He would email them and I would talk with him for a little while.. sometimes a day sometimes a few weeks. and then at the end I would always subtly insult him and lower his ego.. which I felt would push him to come to me as I would do nothing but compliment him and raise his ego. Since I also knew the qualities he was looking for in a woman I would make sure that these beautiful women online that I had created lacked those qualities... and then in person with him I would make sure those qualities were extremely visible in me.. Some of the qualities he desired in a woman I found out through reading his old emails and love letters in card from his ex.

I did lots of other things.. I got phone numbers from his phone and then spoof dialed him.. I spoof emailed him as them and insulted him.. etc etc.. he had no idea I did all this .. but it worked.. it put him in a weak spot where the only comfort he got was when he was with me.. even though it was really me who caused the discomfort.

Before anyone judges this I will tell you that this is not something I would ever do again.. I learned a HUGE lesson from this. You cannot create some type of game plan to get another person to love you. It will NOT work. You will only end up hurting yourself. The only way to get a man or woman to fall for you is to be yourself and if it doesn't happen then you need to realize that that particular person just isn't the one.

I suffered with a lot of issues in the past but luckily I have grown and learned a lot. Tricks and game play put me in a deep dark lonely place for 2 years after we broke up.

• thats awesome you are aware of your actions now.. sounds like you won't be going down that road again very soon. sweet!

What Guys Said 0