What are some good dating apps?

I have the worst luck with girls so I figured a dating app wouldn't hurt

Most Helpful Girl

• Pof/ Plenty Of Fish.com

What Girls Said 11

• i like tinder. I just started and its simple. you don't have to enter any info about yourself because it will sync with your Facebook profile.

• Plenty of Fish: met my boyfriend on there :) never in a million years thought it would work, but here we are!

WhosHere: I tried that one before POF, met a really awesome guy but he lived states away. And most girls/guys on that app are only looking for sex, in my experience. Good luck!

• Thank ypu! I'll definitely try both lol..congrats on finding your boyfriend :)

• Why not try real life instead

• Plenty of fish may be a good site :) but you look really attractive. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard trying to find a girlfriend :)

• pof-(plenty of fish)

okcupid

zoosk

main 3 that I have found to be very useful and they are all very good apps

• They actually make an app for dating?

• most girls aren't real on those kinda apps imo. there's nothing like the old fashioned meeting a girl in the real world. just my opinion

• I agree 10000% its just I have the worst luck actually meeting girls

• Tinder of course

• Plenty of fish

• I met the guy I'm currently dating on tinder

• Lavaplace.com

badoo.com

What Guys Said 6

• The chances of you finding a suitable mate online are slim you would be better off out in the real world.

• Apps/Online dating just make things harder. The number of guys far exceeds the number of women, the number of women who actually are real and interested in meeting is even smaller. Basically its a massive waste of time. Better of talking to girls in real life.

• What do you think an app would do if you cannot find anybody in public?

An app? Lol

• none. meet them in person dude. it's a lot easier.

• its not a app but it's your self :)

• try real life...better than app