When a mans idea of a first date involves alcohol and his home, what can you expect?

I feel the answer my be somewhat obvious, but I'm curious for opinions. A man 11 years my senior, suggested a first date as a bottle of wine on the beach, then that changed to his apartment with 2 bottles of wine... Haven't been on the any dates yet...

All opinions welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot expect a man who will love you deeply enough to care for your heart, and soul. Some women just want sex, but I believe deep down they also want love, affection, and concern for their hearts and minds. He likely will not protect you. He will very likely cheat on you when he grows bored of a woman who is willing to give it up on the first date.

This is no man you want. It's sad he has chosen this type of life, he will never find true fulfillment in sleeping with endless droves of women.

Move on, and be less willing to compromise for any man who will bat his eyes at you. Hoping he will somehow settle down for you. He won't.

Keep looking.

What Guys Said 4

• Simple: some girls need a few glasses of wine to drop their pants.

• ok what's going on plainly is he either wants to have sex with you or he dosnt know where to go relationship wise using tactics like in the movies.

• I'd hate to take the negative side, but at 34, gorgeous and choosing to be single, would a man truly need movie tactics... Hmm

Thanks for your answer :)

• sounds like he wants to hide the sausage

• It's a booty call.

What Girls Said 3

• wine. sex. sex. sex. wine. sex. sex. sex. sex. sex. sex. sex. sex.

• When you put it that way, doesn't sound so bad!

• It is what I expect. I think it is pretty obvious and sounds like you did too from the way you wrote the question. Just because it is obvious, though, doesn't make it bad. Only depends what you want, and whether or not that suits you.

• I was only joking. It is what I expect but I have been told I tend to think the worst about men, so I was just making sure. Doesn't suit me, I'd prefer something real. Thanks for your answer :)

• Run, the guy is after sex and has no class. Old and stupid.

• The first thing that comes to my mind when I think about this is rape, then is violence.