If she doesn't contact me by some time tomorrow shall I give up on her?

We met on a night out last Friday. She put her number in my phone when I asked her to because I wanted to go out on date with her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and gave her a hug and she did the same to me. I kissed the side of her head to, just for the wooing of course.

I sent her a message Sunday afternoon asking if she wanted to go out together on Wednesday and she said she couldn't because her work finished at 9pm. I went on to ask whether Friday was better for her and she said she "Might" be able to go but will only know until Wednesday if she can.

I told her OK and just to let me know when she knows.

Haven't heard from her since then.

If I don't hear from her tomorrow shall I :

• Text her myself and ask whether she is free on Friday?
  • Let her contact me rather than the other way round?
She hasn't answered yet ... I think she's busy ... I'm heading home for the weekend.

Most Helpful Girl

• if she really wants to hang out with you she'll make some effort! its better not to turn into that "annoying guy"

• I never want to turn like that kind of guy, I have contacted her and I'm doing my thing until she does - without keeping my hopes up of course.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she is really busy, but just wait a little bit longer you'll never know what could happen in the next couple of minutes, hours seconds, etc...It could change!

• If she really wanted to go out with you, she'd contact you. Don't kid yourself about her "just being busy". But I'd wait for another week before forgetting about her completely.:) Let her contact you this time though. You don't want to be annoying in case she really is too busy to call (which is very very unlikely, sorry.:)). Let us know how it went.

• wait for her to text you.

• You have made your interest in her loud and clear.. time for her to step up and reciprocate that interest or get left behind.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope. It's up to her now.

• Yeah I agree, I haven't contacted her and I'll give her as much time as she needs.

I personally thought she was interested and if she wasn't she wouldn't have so happily and readily answered my texts. Girls are a bit difficult haha!