Be cautious of a guy who stay online constantly?

I've currently been trying online dating. On Okcupid, they have the feature where it will tell you if the person is online or not. This guy that I was messaging stays online it seems all the time. Every time I'm on he is on, which I get on only twice a day. He told me he had recently joined the site and at first he had a picture of his dog because he is supposedly a well known figure in the area and didn't want to be recognized. Then within a week he had changed the picture to himself. He also added me on Facebook and I saw that he just had gotten out of a relationship a month prior. Something isn't adding up with him because he's currently in law school and I would think someone who has such a hectic curriculum wouldn't be on an online dating site constantly. Who know?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's chatting with a batch of girls..so he won't have much time for you..and is always going to be in some kind of relationship.

Probably he is too lazy to turn off the computer..he's not necessarily really on line that much.

What Guys Said 2

• he could just have it on in the background. some people do that. they don't exit out of certain sites and leave their laptops or pcs on

• I doubt he is really on. He is just logged in that's all.

What Girls Said 2

• Um maybe it's kind of like Facebook ? When Facebook says your online but your not or because you left yourself signed in.

• You logged on. The next few hour will say you are online even if you are not. I would only worry if you two are interested and officially be couples yet still have an active account.