Havent talked to girl in a month, should I message her?

This girl and I were chatting online a month ago. But then I had to leave town for a family emergency. We had made plans to hang out but then I left town. Should I message her now, a few days before I get back, or wait until I am in town? We haven't spoken directly since I left, only a few likes on each others Facebook pages.

Thanks for the help!

Most Helpful Girl

• message her, that would be nice to know if somebody was thinking about reconnecting with me even before they get back home

• OK will do. Another question, since I have been gone suddenly she is "in a relationship" with some guy from another state. Like, she met him once on vacation a few months ago. Its like a good 4 hour plane ride to where he lives. Should I mention this, or just leave it. Seems like more of a joke to me than anything else as I am positive they haven't seen each other since that vaca.

• Leave it, don't bother mentioning it.

• yea just leave it if you thinks it petty. I think you got a better shot here

What Girls Said 1

• Hello why are you even asking this question? It is your fault so why don't you try to make everything right? Text her before it is too late.

What Guys Said 1

• It's your responsibility to initiate contact again since it is 'your fault' last time didn't work out. Just get talking again and make new plans.