Guys, what would you think of a girl if she sent you a text like this?

Hey guys. So I am of course dating this guy and it IRKS me when he sometimes ignores me. I felt like I was chasing him and He made me feel like crap.

So I sent him a text saying that maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore. He replied "fine" in which I replied "fine yourself". He told me I was rude and I said

"Im rude? Excuse me, let me recapt! You ignore me all the time and when I treid to send you texts asking what you wanna do for tomorrow, you don't write back when I was clearly trying hard to make you feel that you are worth my time. Secondly, you never let go of the fact that I got a speeding ticket, making it about yourself and how late I was. I am glad you took the hint when I sort of growled last Saturday. Thirdly you were the one that initiated to add me on FB and ignored me when I sent you a request. All these are fine and I can let go. But if you think that I am going to be someone for you to treat like crap, ignore and disrepesct me, you are sorely mistaken and there are consequeneces. I wstill like you and I still wanna hang out with you but if you are going to disrespect me then get out. Do I make myself clear? I have a huge heart and you know how kind and affectionate I am. Don't hurt me".

What did you think of this message?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fine. ;-p

But , why would you still want to hang out with him? After the way he treated you and what you said in the text (Which I agree with 100%)do you think he'll treat you better than he did in the relationship?

I get that you have a big heart.

But you said "maybe we shouldn't see each other any more". Personally I would change the "maybe we shouldn't..." to "we can't...". You don't have to tell him. Just don't reply to texts/phone calls etc. He'll get the hint. :-)

What Guys Said 2

• That's a long way of saying, "You kinda strung me along, bozo."

• It's fine.

What Girls Said 2

• I like it.

• You go, girl ;) !