How long should I wait to date this girl?

She's my friend and she just broke up with her boyfriend like yesterday. I've liked her for a while now and I know she liked me before she dated her boyfriend. Today she was really flirty to me and she kept touching my hands and it made me really take interest in her.how long should I wait to ask her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont not just ask her out. If you want her to not dumb you in a week or so you shouldn't do that. Ask her out on a date first and create like a thing between you guys. She just broke up with her boyfriend sp that would look bad if yu asked her out right away just flirt with her and then ask her out on a date untill you feel like the moments right to ask her out

What Girls Said 3

• I would wait at least 3 weeks to a month before actually asking her out, but hanging out together maybe with other friends along would be a good transition and give you more chances to weigh her interest in you. Asking her out really fast, assuming she says yes, would be kind of a dick move to the poor ex boyfriend.

• She is rebounding so if you want a serious relationship I would wait a couple months for her to figure herself out

• I don't know the dynamic of her relationship with her ex-boyfriend but if it was something serious, I wouldn't ask her out now. You don't want to be the rebound guy. Give her time to be by herself and get her emotions in order. In the meantime, stick to being her friend. I would wait a month minimum

What Guys Said 0