Girls, on a date do you eat like a bird or normal?

do you prefer certain foods on a date? what consist of normal eating to you? what consist of eating like a bird to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• On my first date with my boyfriend we went to a pizza place where it's customary that you order your own pizza. They're not "individual" sizes. They're like a legit 12 in pizza with 8 slices. And I finished mine and then helped eat his so...

• awesome, a real women!

show him that down to earth girl, id say very humble

• Lol I don't think he was impressed. He doesn't like to share his food :p But I guess it wasn't too big of a deal since that date was coming up on 3 years ago.

• that's so great. I'd want my date to eat and not just pick at her food.

What Girls Said 36

• uhm I guess id like foods that don't make a mess, so nothing big and all saucy. little finger foods like nachos are nice, and anything where you use a knife and fork is fine lol

eating like a bird….. eating without looking like you want to devour the whole universe, just basic etiquette. table manners and dignity, just so that the guy doesn't get weirded out and thinks he's dated a caveman in disguise=]

• thats hilarious from a chica!

• This is why I always say meeting someone for the first time isn't really meeting them you're meeting their representative ;)

• yehhh id agree

• I eat whatever I'm in the mood for. My most recent first date, I had grilled chicken with potatoes and asparagus. But I've had another first date where I had a bacon cheeseburger haha. I don't really care if he think I eat healthy or not. :)

However I definitely avoid messy foods. I'll never eat ribs on a first date.

• Healthcare chicks do sit at desk's all day so they need lots of food to compensate for the boredom

• I don't really think about it. I am a big food lover so I'm happy with anything, messy or not.

I do prefer casual meals, not a fancy, expensive place. I'd much rather get Chinese take out and sit on the beach than go to a five star restaurant where they have 5 different spoons.

• eat normally, but chose smartly. I am not getting noodles or something messy if I can help it.

• I love food... But I try to keep it clean on dates. I'm definitely not eating any spaghetti or angel hair pasta on a date. The amount of food I eat depends on what I'm wearing and my comfort level with the guy I'm with.

• I don't eat differently on a date. If I'm craving a big, messy, cheeseburger on the date, then I'm gonna gonna eat one regardless of what my date thinks.

• Normal... I could give two craps... I'm hungry!

Simple; nothing that can get me messy, I'm already a messy eater.

• Well I eat normal for me, but people tell me I eat like a bird. However, my nerves get to me really easily so I tend to eat less on occasions.

Also I have a small stomach, so I tend to eat little as it is. Most of the time I have smaller snacks through out the day instead, but healthy.

• yess, very healthy lifestyle in your eating habits.. a person can eat 5-6 times a day eating healthy

• I eat normal. Anything but a salad.

• No spaghetti!! lol It always seems as if you need scissors to eat that in public. Anything else is fine. :p

• Normal. But I've eaten less on lots of dates because they're not at my normal dinner time so I've not been hungry

• I would love to eat everything on a date but I'm far to shy and pick at my food with no appetite even if I was hungry before. If a guy is eating happily (or a girl) I think it shows confidence. This is my date downfall. I think you shouldn't worry about what you eat or how much, no one judges but if you are analyzing someone else behavior then don't worry either, cause they could have an unfortunate dose of what I have and also struggle. Hope this helps!

• If I got out with a guy I'm not ganna starve and order a salad, I eat normal have a burger or something, but not eat like a pig.

• Lol before I was a vegetarian, I always ate huge burgers at restaurants (never ordered anything else) and first dates were no exception. No need to hide my appetite.

• Depends does he know me?

• so can you elaborate more on each situation.

and why would it be based on if he knows you?

• If it's a blind date, probably enough to be satisfied,but not really full.

If he knows me I can assume he has seen my eat before and I'll eat normal and maybe even dessert.

If he is not flush with cash and takes me somewhere really nice for a surprise I will eat mostly bread and salad and a smallish entree.

If it's just normal I will order something close in price to his.

• I eat normal , hell I'll even order a fucking burger

• I eat like a pig I'm not going to change myself to please you I'll be me

• Normal. If I'm hungry I'm hungry. I'm just more conscious of not eating like a guy.

• A lot of girls like to eat food that is not messy.

• I eat normal.

• I eat normally ! I'm just carefull with how I chew, or swallow, or for food not to fall on my clothes or face :) :) not as easy as it sounds... :P

• you mean you don't chew w your mouth open? come on? really?

• I eat normal.

• I personally eat like a bird. Try something you can cut easily into bite size pieces. Any kind of meat is pretty easy to eat. Not hamburgers though.

• I prefer to eat salads in general, and most times they give you rather large plates so I'm not eating like a bird, portions are humongous!

• No I eat normal

• you forgot the second part of the question.. so what's normal to you?

• Normal but i dont want to get too too full especially if your doing something after

• Normal.

• I eat the hell i want

• Depends how close you are to the guy your with . If your really close to him & trust him then you eat normal ??

• I always eat like a bird ahah but I wouldn't get a salad like usual cause guys don't usually find that attractive haha

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 2

• I like a girl that eats! Just don't pick at my plate without asking first and we're cool.

• They eat like birds especially if the dinner is expensive.